Notes - B Division
Lushes are #5 seed due to 2-1 records vs LEVA Nets
Notes BB Division
Winner of 2 of 3 in 10:15 Flex/First Federal Matchup will be #3 seed in BB. Loser will be the #4 seed. No tie is possible.
Notes in Powerball
In Powerball, if team D wins 2 or 3 matches in their 10:15AM game, they will be number #3 seed, and B will be #4. Otherwise, D will be #4 seed and B #3 seed. D wins tiebreaker with B due to better overall record against Team C. (B-D spilt their games at 6-6, and B is 1-6 .167 against C, while D is 2-7 .222)
* Games 1 and 2, begin at 4, 27 cap. Game 3, begin at 0, 15, no cap.
* Ten minute warning at the 40th minute of the match.
* No timeouts after the 10 minute warning.
* Final horn at the 50th minute. Match ends at the horn. Unless tied, then next point wins.
* In the event of a time ending during the 2nd game of the match, the winner of the 2nd game will be determined at that point. If 2nd game is tied, a 1pt sudden death will determine the 2nd game winner. If the match is 1-1 at this point, another 1 point sudden death will determine the 3rd game winner and the match winner.
* There will be no waiting for players